Resumption of Public Mass
- We are happy to announce the resumption of public Mass. Seating will be limited. To ensure that equal opportunity is given for each parishioner to attend Mass, we ask each household to only sign up for one weekend Mass per week.
- Mass sign-up opportunities will be posted each Monday by 10:00am.
- You do not need to reserve a spot at a daily Mass.
- We remind all parishioners that the obligation to attend Mass is still lifted, and any who feel uncomfortable attending Mass will still have the opportunity to participate via our livestream Mass each Sunday at 9am.
- If you are scheduled as a liturgical minister, please do not reserve a Mass time. A pew for you and your household will be automatically reserved in the center pews (pie-shaped section) of the Nave. Hospitality ministers are still needed. Please contact Tom Hilt for more information.
- Please note that parishioners who are not checked in by the start of Mass may have their reservation transferred to parishioners on standby.
- Wash hands before leaving home.
- Use the provided hand sanitizer upon entry into the Church building.
- Maintain a six-foot distance from other parishioners who are not part of your household.
- Protective masks are encouraged.
- The Sign of Peace will be offered verbally only.
- Please do not attend Mass if you are feeling ill or if you know that you have recently come into contact with someone who is ill.
- Please enter and check-in through the Narthex (main entrance).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to sign-up each member of my family separately?
Answer: No. Only one reservation is needed per household.
- Does a reservation hold my spot every week?
Answer: No. A reservation holds your place for a single Mass. You must sign up each week for the weekend Mass you wish to attend.
- Does attending a Daily Mass count toward my Sunday obligation?
Answer: No. Daily Mass does not fulfill the obligation to partake in Sunday Mass. However, because of the current pandemic, the obligation to attend Sunday Mass has still been lifted.
Important: Please Read
If you already have an account with WeShare:
You must login to sign-up for Mass. On the event registration page, use the gold button that says, “If you already have an account, click here to log in.”
If you don’t have a WeShare account:
Please completely fill the contact information section. An email will be sent to you with a link to add a password to your free account. This will allow you to check the status of your reservation and make it easier for you to sign up for future Masses.
1. Click “Login” in the upper right corner.
2. Once you are logged in, click on the Mass event.
3. Your registration details will be displayed under “My Registrations.”
There is no need to print your ticket. We will have your name on the list at check-in.
Adjusted Mass Schedule
Please check weekly for updates to this schedule.
Saturday – 5:30pm
Sunday – 7:00am | 9:00am (Live-streamed) | 11:00am | 1:30pm (en español)
Monday – 7:00am
Tuesday – 7:00am
Wednesday – 7:00am | 5:30pm
Thursday – 7:00am | 12:10pm
Friday – 7:00am | 12:10pm
Thursday – 8:00am—8:00pm